Company Registration Number:
Vienna Commercial Court
VAT Number/ UID:
Business Purpose (Extract)
- Mediation and trade in goods of all kinds
- Consulting activities
Consumers have the option of filing complaints with the European Union’s online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. You can also send any complaints to the email address provided above.
Harry Food GDPR Policy
This data protection policy will explain how Harry Food uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Harry Food collects the following data:
- Personal identification information including your:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Other relevant data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Harry Food with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a form submission, customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Harry Food collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Inform you about new products and company news that we think are relevant to you.
When Harry Food processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Harry Food securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Harry Food will keep your personal information in accordance with the current local legal requirements to use your data. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data stored on our servers. Marketing
Harry Food would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out anytime.
You have the right at any time to stop Harry Food from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Cherrytree International Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes write us an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Harry Food would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Harry Food for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Harry Food correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Harry Food to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Harry Food erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Harry Food restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Harry Food’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Harry Food transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Remembering the settings you chose on our site
- Understanding how you use our website
- Sending relevant information and promotions to you
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Harry Food uses these session cookies as well as persistent cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Harry Food has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact our general operations department. You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org